5 Staple Pieces to Get You from Trend to Trend
Posted on May 31 2016
Trends change from day to day and unless we’ve got spare money lying around, it’s hard to keep up. They key to staying trendy is in the basics. Find basic pieces such as plus size tops and skirts that will transition from trend to trend, season to season.
Find some staple pieces that are neutral, the perfect fabric for all seasons and something you feel great in.
- May Pocket Detail Jersey Top– It’s neutral, simple and can be worn any time of year. For colder months you can wear it with trousers, boots and a cosy cardigan. When the weather gets a little warmer, switch to a skirt, denim jacket and espadrilles. And good news, it’s also available in black.
- Taya Lounge Longline Tunic– This is a great staple piece. Wear leggings underneath, ankle booties and long cardigan and you’re all set for autumn. For spring, ditch the leggings and just wear trainers for that girl-on-the-go look.
- Malissa Khaki Cigarette Trouser– Believe it or not, this army green can be considered a neutral because it pairs well with black and brown. These trousers look great with point-toed heels, flats or booties. Whatever you choose, these trousers transition nicely.
- Janessa Harem Pant– These comfortable, charcoal pants are perfect for any occasion. Dress them up with a body suit, blazer and heels or down with a tee, jumper and trainers.
- Stella Blazer with Pocket Detail– This blazer is perfect for a date night, a night out with your girls, the office or a Sunday brunch. Wear it with jeans or add to a bodycon dress. Either way, this blazer has a way of showing off your shape while staying tasteful and classy.
Trends are changing all the time and we don’t all have the disposable income to keep up with them. Here at Pink Clove we offer trendy clothing at affordable prices. Find a few basic pieces to pair with any hot trend and you’ll be able to keep pace with the others.