5 Ways to Reinvent Your Look
Posted on January 08 2016
The new year is here and what better way to start a new year than reinventing your look? There is something about starting something new that can be therapeutic. With the seasons changing and a new beginning, it’s normal for people to crave change.
You don’t have to lose weight or dye your hair a dramatic colour to reinvent your image. There are much simpler and less expensive ways to silence that craving.
- Part your hair a different way. Experiment with a new look and part your hair to the opposite side. You’ll be amazed at how much more volume it will give you.
- You don’t need to spend money to change up your look. Accessories such as bags, jewellery, belts and shoes will give your wardrobe a fresh, new look. They can be very cost-effective and a great way to update your look.
- Go for red. Red is bold, but you shouldn’t blend in. It’s one of the most universally wearable shades. It’s a sophisticated and timeless way to add impact and femininity to your look. Try a red that you’re comfortable with.
- Get yourself some point toed shoes. These always find their way back into fashion. They are flattering and give you great legs. These shoes will give you confidence and a whole new attitude for 2016.
- Clean your wardrobe. It’s not easy getting rid of things you’ve grown attached to. But if you only wear a fraction of the clothing in your wardrobe, get rid of the excess and find classic items and determine what new pieces will take your new look to the next level this year.
The New Year is the perfect time to consider a new look or changing up your routine. Give yourself a new do or revamp your outfits by accessorising, whatever you do, here at Pink Clove we have plus size clothing that will take your wardrobe from drab to fab.