Choosing the Right Size When Shopping Online
Finding a beautiful outfit in the right size is called happiness.
We all like choosing dresses and skirts but spending hours in the fitting room can be tiring. This is why so many women shop online instead. It’s easier to stay at home with a cup of tea and simply browse through websites. Just make sure you familiarise yourself with the size charts before you place an order.
Take Correct Measurements
Grab a simple sewing tape and measure your entire body. The most important places are your bust, waist and hips.
You may have to take additional measurements depending on the item clothing you plan to order. Having another person can be very helpful when your hands are busy.
To do it properly:
- Chest– measure the fullest part of your bust with your arms down.
- Shoulders and arms– when you’re buying a long-sleeve top make sure to measure the line that goes all the way from your under arm to your wrist. For shoulder width, place the tape across your back and hold it tight.
- Waist– wrap the measuring tape around your waist at your belly button.
- Hips– to achieve the most accurate measure, place the tape around the widest part of the hips.
- Legs– leg measurement is very important when buying trousers; check the length of your leg by determining the distance from the inner side of the thigh to the ankle.
Make sure to write down all calculations and keep them safe for next time – you won’t want to have to measure yourself every time you buy clothes!
When you have all of your essential measurements you will be ready to compare them with the website’s size chart. It will show you both the most common sizes conversions and measurements of your body.
Even if you think you know your size perfectly never skip this step, as it may save you money and hassle later on. All brands are different and there is nothing more frustrating that receiving an item that doesn’t fit you well.
If you happen to make a mistake when shopping at Pink Clove we offer you a cost-free returns within the UK if the products were bought directly from our website.
Armed with knowledge and the correct information you’re ready to check out new arrivals and shop away!