Five Beauty Trends to Look for in 2016
Every year there are new trends to look out for: food trends, health trends, fashion trends and beauty trends. Up your hair and makeup game by staying on top of this year’s trends with this list of 5 ways to stay on top.
- Wigs- We’ve seen wigs from Kylie Jenner and Nicki Minaj, usually in fun and crazy colours. You don’t always have to go for dramatic when it comes to wearing a wig. Choose a wig that is simple and neutral but allows you to change up your look without taking the plunge into permanent colours or hairstyles that take ages to grow back.
- Bronze Eyeshadow- Bronze is typically a colour for blue-eyed beauties but this year it plays as a neutral for every eye colour. A warm, matte tone like this is the perfect way to enhance any eye colour, regardless of the season.
- Fake Freckles- Freckles have hit the runway this year. They give you an angelic and envied sun-kissed look. You can dot them on yourself or even purchase temporary freckle tattoos.
- Stiletto Nails- Ditch drab and boring square and round nails and go for talons! Nails in 2016 should be on point – literally. Point nails in pastel and muted tones should definitely be on your beauty radar this year.
- Glitter Everything!- In 2016 we have already seen glitter armpits and beards but what about glitter hair parts? Lipstick? Eyeshadow? You name it, it will almost definitely contain glitter.
Pink Clove is happy to present you with the fashion and beauty trends that will come about this year. Keep checking our blog for tips, tricks and what-to-wear outfits that include a number of plus size tops, skirts, dresses and more.