Five Fun Things to do Inside the Warmth of Your Own Home
Winter is still looming and there’s not much to do except stay inside and stay warm. All that time spent indoors can be a real downer and it might feel like your activities are limited. This short list will give you some great ideas when you’re spending another weekend inside.
- Do some online shopping! The best thing about online shopping (besides fabulous plus size clothes) is being able to buy what you need without leaving your house. You can stay in your pyjamas and shop away without heading out into the cold.
- Redecorate a space. Now is the perfect opportunity to hang those curtains, paint that statement wall, or build that shelf. A new space will give you a positive outlook on what’s to come.
- Cook your meals for the week. If it’s a cold weekend, take the time to plan and cook your meals for the week ahead. You won’t have to worry about it on work nights and more than likely you’ll find yourself eating healthier.
- Watch a movie. Log on to Netflix and snuggle up inside your blanket, if you have a fireplace, get it going and start to feel cosy. Grab something to eat, a hot chocolate or glass of wine, and binge away on a new show or those movies you’ve saved to your list.
- Start a blog. This can be a great way to share your thoughts and opinions. It’s also considered therapeutic. Write about yourself or a hobby or anything that interests you. Once you’ve started, you won’t be able to stop.
It’s definitely cold outside and staying indoors might feel like it will be boring and a bit depressing – but you can use this time for yourself. Create new outfits, clean out your wardrobe, do yoga or meditate. Take this time to do something just for you and be ready to leave the house when spring hits!