Get the Look-Workwear
Posted on September 10 2013
It is not always easy to make workwear both practical and fashionable, but you shouldn’t have to compromise on style!
Our collection offers you a range of fantastic key workwear pieces that you can incorporate into your wardrobe whilst remaining as stylish as you would outside of work.
On a budget? All of these pieces are £20 or under, so what are you waiting for? Visit www.pinkclove.co.uk to get your hands on these great pieces and more.
1. Metallic Contrast Trim Jersey Jacket £15- You can easily transform a regular work look for the office with a statement jacket like our cream and black Chanel inspired piece; it adds instant sophistication.
2. Ponte Pencil Skirt with Split £10- Our plum coloured pencil skirt offers just the appropriate amount of skin to an outfit for the workplace. Just because you’re at work it doesn’t mean your look has to be boring!
3. Embellished Neckline Peplum top £15 -The peplum trend has been everywhere lately, and our monochrome peplum inspired top flatters a curvier figure whilst adding a hint of glamour to your outfit with the embellished neckline. Instant glamour, minimum effort!
4. Embellished Neckline Jacquared Dress £20- A touch of glamour can also be injected into your office look in the form of an embellished neckline with this gorgeous fitted dress. There is no need to accessorise, the neckline is all the sparkle you’ll need in the office. Just zip it up and go!
5. Pleat Front Drop Shoulder Top with Godet Hem £12- You don’t always have the time to make an outfit interesting with accessories before you dash off to work. Instead, you have to rely on detailing and colour. This dark red top is perfect for days like this, you won’t need to think twice about throwing on a top with this top’s tie up detailing and punchy colour.
6. Geo Print Wrap Dress £18- A wrap dress is a staple piece for any working woman’s wardrobe, you’ll want to invest in this one! This Diane Von Furstenberg inspired geometric print dress is flattering and eye-catching whilst accentuating those assets of yours-yes, your waist and bust!