New Year Plus Size Wardrobe Staples
You’ll want to look your absolute best when heading into the new year. If you want to look fabulous throughout all of 2016, there are a few plus size pieces that are must-haves for all seasons.
- Stella Blazer with Pocket Details is a piece that every girl should have on hand. You can wear this throughout the whole year and it pairs perfectly with many outfits. Wear it casually with a tee or tank and jeans. Don sandals or heels to take the look from day to night.
- Charlotte Cap Sleeve Shift Dress is the LBD that every girl will fawn over. Its versatility allows you to wear it to work, on date night or for a night out with your squad. It’s slimming, comfortable and the right dress for any occasion.
- Frances Pencil Skirt is one that you can wear with any top—a slinky tank during hot months and a chunky jumper when it’s cold out. No matter the season, this skirt will great with anything it’s paired with. It’s figure-flattering and a neutral black makes it perfect of absolutely any season.
- Rebecca Wide Leg Trousers are comfortable, black and add a flattering wide leg and you have the ultimate combination. These trousers can be worn with anything. Dress them up or down and look sexy no matter what you pair them with. Use bright, bold shoes to stand our or black heels to elongate your legs.
- Ivy Plunge Front Flared Sleeve Blouse will look great with skirts, wide leg trousers, jeans and just about anything else you decide to pair it with. It’s comfortable and flowy. Wear it with a cardigan on chilly evenings or by itself.
These 5 pieces will take your wardrobe from drab to fab. Incorporate these pieces into your daily outfits and you’ll notice how easy it is to change up your look. Each of these pieces can be work with just about anything. Their neutral colours and flattering shapes will give your wardrobe the extra boost it needs for 2016.