Top Trends from Fashion Week 2016
Posted on March 01 2016
Fashion week has just finished up and like every other season, we are seeing new fashion trends on the runway. Different designers, including those that show off their plus size clothing designs, around the world have gathered in New York to reveal their most beloved work and designs for us commoners to see and envy. So what was new in this season’s New York Fashion Week of 2016? We’ve chosen our favourites.
- Lace, Lace, Lace. Sheer dresses, mesh and see-through lace have taken the runway this season. Skip the slip and don a bandeau for this trend.
- More from the 1970s. Anything that you can mix and match is perfect for this trend. Suede jackets, florals, vests, furs and rich neutrals will keep you in tune with this season’s fashions.
- Pink! As women, the majority of us are drawn to pink. It can be sexy and feminine and classic at the same time. Pull out your pink from the back of your wardrobes because this season it is in. Any shade of pink will do.
- Leave a cold shoulder. Off-the-shoulder tops are what’s in this season. It’s a healthy dose of subtle sex appeal, so pull it off with confidence and a little bit of attitude. Wear these shoulder cut-outs from tops to dresses.
- Tie Dye is making its comeback this season. Solids are always in style but this season you’ll want to go for something a bit more trippy. Bring out your inner hippy with this trend.
For all of your latest trends, Pink Clove is the place to look. We are embracing the cold shoulder with our Erin Striped Off Shoulder Body Suit. It’s casual but with that extra bit of subtle sexy. Get yours today and receive free UK standard delivery on all orders over £25.