Winter Colours for Plus Size Fashion
If you are trying to stay away from black, we have all the hottest colours to shop for this winter. Go bold with colour and ditch the boring and drab same old black. This is a compiled list of the top 9 colour trends for plus size fashion for 2015/2016.
This year, there have been 5 colour families that have been identified with this year’s trends. The influences stem from ethnic accent hues, jewel tones and soft pastels.
- Forest Green- Always a popular colour during autumn and winter fashion, this particular hue complements wool outerwear very well.
- Scarlet- A vibrant and fabulous jewel tone that is known to make a statement.
- Navy- A favourite among fashion for all seasons, but this year it’s a great colour when wearing textures.
- Burgundy- A very popular red of the season and can be paired with almost anything.
- Moss- Another hue from the green family. Moss is the perfect mid tone for making an impression.
- Sky- It’s one of those soft pastels we were talking about. It can be considered a mid or bright tone depending on what you wear with it.
- Pale Pink- The soft pink tone will steal the focus this season. Usually reserved for spring, this colour is making a statement this winter.
- Winter White- When you wear white in winter, you’ll want to wear it from head to toe for a strong seasonal statement. White in winter looks great when made with textures and knits.
- Mushroom- The new neutral in town. It’s muddy, grey tones make it easy to match with just about anything.
The best part about winter fashion is the colours! Every year we see something different and every year the shades and hues completely make our outfits. These colours can be used with clothing, handbags and shoes. They can be worn altogether or separately. Shop for these colours and be at the top of your fashion game this season.